- ShareInvestor Express
- Business Times Breaking News
GKE: Form Crane Services Joint Venture With Moh Seng Cranes.
06 Mar 2013 17:23
GKE Corporation Limited wishes to announce that it has recently incorporated a joint venture entity in Singapore, named GKE & Mohseng Pte. Ltd.. GKEM has an issued and paid up share capital of S$1,500,000 divided into 1,500,000 ordinary shares and will be principally engaged in the provision of crane services for loading and unloading of cargo. The Company holds 900,000 ordinary shares, representing 60% of the entire issued and paid up share capital in GKEM while the remaining 600,000 ordinary shares, representing 40% of the entire issued and paid up share capital in GKEM is held by Moh Seng Cranes Pte Ltd, an unrelated third party. MSC has more than 50 years of experience in the crane services business and is well recognised as one of the top 20 crane suppliers in Singapore...
More information available here.
Source: ShareInvestor Express
All information is published "as is" without warranty of any kind and for information purposes only. Business Times and the third party information providers make no representations, disclaim all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to any user and/or third party, and accept no liability. Advice from a securities professional is strongly advised.