The Business Times
Wednesday, 27 August, 2014    LOGIN TO BTINVEST

BT INVEST

A Personal Finance and Investment Arm of The Business Times
MARKET TODAY:

Market Snapshot

Charts
STI 3,341.46 18.44
Vol Val Rise Fall Unch
1,634.0M 904.4M 214 182 723
HSI 24,918.75 -155.75
KLCI 1,872.38 10.56
N225 15,534.82 13.60
KOSPI 2,074.93 6.88

News

  • All
  • ShareInvestor Express
  • Business Times Breaking News

Federal Int

Stock Chart
Last Done Change Volume Range
0.037 - (-) 2,316 0.037 - 0.038

Related News

Federal: Incorporation Of PT Eastern Jason.

08 May 2012 09:58 Federal International (2000) Ltd wishes to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, Eastern Jason Fabrication Services Pte Ltd, has incorporated a company, named PT Eastern Jason in the Republic of Indonesia. PT EJ's initial issued and paid up capital is US$1,500,000, with EJ holding 30% shareholding and the remaining 70% shareholding being held by PT Pratama Unggal Lestair. The principal activities of PT EJ will be marine transportation services in the Republic of Indonesia...
Attachments: Source: ShareInvestor Express
Disclaimer:
All information is published "as is" without warranty of any kind and for information purposes only. Business Times and the third party information providers make no representations, disclaim all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to any user and/or third party, and accept no liability. Advice from a securities professional is strongly advised.